• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Post a pick of your pets

#25807 3 years, 4 months ago
Heres a repost from another thread. This is my dog when she was still a pup. Spongebob tweaks her to no end. It hasn't stopped either. You should hear it now as a full grown. She gets up and looks like she is howling at the moon.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25840 3 years, 4 months ago
N this is my dog Missi ( didnt name her that. Adopted her from owner who died recently, n they ask me to keep name.
Snapshot000000_2011-05-20-2.jpg

Snapshot000000_2011-05-20.jpg

New pics of Table
ATT00001.jpg

Snapshot000000.jpg

My kitten Table Rasberryheaven Tornado Tonetta, a couple months ago
TableHumaneSocietyPic52516.jpg

Hmmm alright ima post this n see if i did the pictures right. If not gonna edit, n bla bla bla
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#25842 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow go GSD's I have a black german shepard, I will I could post pics he is a looker.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25843 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
You insensitive bastards. We've already been through this on another thread. Don't call your cohabitating animals PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angrywhitedude.com/2011/04/dont-call-you...urts-their-feelings/

I tried reading it but I couldn't get past this picture.

Whose ugly dog is that? Looks like some kind of english bulldog in-breeding program.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25845 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
You insensitive bastards. We've already been through this on another thread. Don't call your cohabitating animals PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angrywhitedude.com/2011/04/dont-call-you...urts-their-feelings/

I tried reading it but I couldn't get past this picture.

Whose ugly dog is that? Looks like some kind of english bulldog in-breeding program.

Just looked it up. Its called an english bulldyke. Smite away my friends, smite away
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25892 3 years, 4 months ago
---------------------------------
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#25938 3 years, 4 months ago
Well I can never resist an opportunity to show off my pets.

Sheeba the Aussie mix:

Bobby and Brady the rats:

The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25943 3 years, 4 months ago
DH420, plz don't be getting missy and tabletop stoned ok? They look so innocent.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25945 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
DH420, plz don't be getting missy and tabletop stoned ok? They look so innocent.

LoL, her names TABLE. not tabletop. hahaha. And i do get em stoned, so call the activists. Only smoke my cat out lik once every couple weeks when i get a real good strain she jus HAS to try. And my pup, everrryyy 2-3 days. So its not like im hotboxing in my car with my pets in it. hehe. Also, DONT let that picture of my cat fool you. Shes completely bipolar. Random sneak attacks are regular.

P.S. You ALL have some really cute pets. Especially like the rats. People underestimate the pet potential of rats. Mine was black n white named oreo of course. And i had a tiny rat litter box (can buy at any petstore) and so i potty trained my rat so we could galavant around town.

P.P.S. The last of my fish recently died. Could we all have a moment of silence for Buford?......................thank you.
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#25977 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

LoL, her names TABLE. not tabletop. hahaha. And i do get em stoned, so call the activists. Only smoke my cat out lik once every couple weeks when i get a real good strain she jus HAS to try. And my pup, everrryyy 2-3 days. So its not like im hotboxing in my car with my pets in it. hehe. Also, DONT let that picture of my cat fool you. Shes completely bipolar. Random sneak attacks are regular.

P.S. You ALL have some really cute pets. Especially like the rats. People underestimate the pet potential of rats. Mine was black n white named oreo of course. And i had a tiny rat litter box (can buy at any petstore) and so i potty trained my rat so we could galavant around town.

P.P.S. The last of my fish recently died. Could we all have a moment of silence for Buford?......................thank you.

RIP buford...

I don't see anything wrong with blowing smoke towards a pet and/or getting them high as long as you're not physically restraining them just to do so. My first rat loved it, he was always trying to steal our bags of weed, sniffing in our glass, came running when we blazed. Sheeba on the other hand hates it, she hates any kind of smoke, it makes her sneeze and she runs whenever we pull out the bowl. So we respect her wishes and let her be a sober doggie Oh and I tried putting the litter box in with Bobby and Brady, they just pull it all around the cage so I take that as their proclamation that they will shit and piss wherever they damn well please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds